Saturday, February 28, 2015

February 2015 AJE Component of the Month...featuring Metal Clay Morsels

by me!  Yes, it is my honor to have provided metal clay components for the design team in copper and white copper.  Read about my design process for them here.


I chose to make a pair of earrings with a couple sets of my left over components in white copper.  I used larger circles that were stamped with the very center of the carving, and small circles stamped from the swirl.  I connected them with Czech glass flower beads in a pretty cornflower blue shade, then added sterling ear wires that have been embellished with more Czech glass.  






I hope  you will go and show some love to those who have created designs using them!  Here are the participants.



Guest Participants:



AJE team: 

Melissa Meman...you are here!
Rebekah Payne

12 comments:

  1. It's so cool to see how everyone is creating with your pieces! Love your earrings too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful combination! I love the enchanting blue with the metal. The color really makes your design pop! These earrings would be great either dressed-up or casual..the kind I would wear everyday, for a long time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love blue with silver and you proved that to be right. don't you just love using the little rounds? I have some that I punched out of my round etched copper pieces. Don't throw anything away! lol your earrings are just lovely. I truly enjoyed being a part of this challenge. i hope I can do it again. <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! The simple accents really set off the focal pieces. And you are rocking metal clay!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have really love seeing what everyone has made with your beautiful pieces, and your earrings are so beautiful, the Czech glass flowers add a lovely pop of colour but your beautiful components are still star of the show!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You must be so proud Melissa!! I've finally been hopping and everything I've seen so far is beautiful!! And so are these earrings!! Hard to go wrong when you start with such beautiful components! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely earrings! All beautiful componets match so well together.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your earrings - I love the pop of blue and how it's shown off by the silver of the charms! Thanks so much for providing us with such great components - this was fun!

    ReplyDelete
  9. They're beautiful! Love the little pop of blue... and I'm loving seeing what everyone's made with your components!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love them! These were such versatile fun pieces to work with this month! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Melissa your components are beautiful and you made a lovely pair of earrings.

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are really great! They look like something I would wear often for sure. Your metal pieces are so dreamy, it's difficult not to love anything made with them!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...