Friday, June 6, 2008

Under the weather...

Just wanted to stop in and say "Hi" - haven't posted anything in a while, as I have been dealing with some form of cold/bronchitis/sinus thingie, and it has stolen most of my energy, motivation, creativity, and will to do more than lay on the couch watching old "Lost" episodes...I love Sawyer!

I also wanted to say a big Thank You for all who have been visiting me here at Pink Zinnias, especially those who have left a kind comment!  Being new to the bloggedy-blog world, that means a heck of a lot to me!  For those who have been lurking - stop and say Hello!

I have lots of jewelry swirling in my head and several pieces started...but alas, not ready to reveal. Maybe this weekend I will catch up on YOJ. 

I leave you with a cool macro shot of one of my new plants I am in love with this year...it is called Pink Speedwell, a perennial, so I will be able to enjoy it's spiky goodness for years to come!

pink speedwell

1 comment:

  1. Guess what? I just followed a link to your site from Deryn Mentocks blog. ;)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...