Friday, June 6, 2008

25% off sale on select items...

Trying to move some older inventory...as my designs seem to have taken a different direction, I would really like to clear out some older pieces...so, they have been discounted!  Here's the catch - you can only get the discount from my etsy shop!

Here's a couple of samples of what's available...

pink loves brown

cupids

impression

Lots more where that came from! 

I will be having a sale later that will just incorporate things from my website, so stay tuned!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so sorry you've been sick. That sucks, especially when it's hot weather! Your jewelry is really gorgeous though! I know how it is to go in a new direction with design. You don't even want to look at the old stuff anymore! I seem to change directions a lot! LOL There's always something new to do. I don't like doing one thing over and over. Then it becomes work and not fun. I'm all for FUN!!
    Hope you're feeling better~

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...