Having done a few of these swirly rings, I decided it would fun to translate the idea to a bangle, however, the lack of a bracelet mandrel threw a wrench in my plans a bit. Using a pvc joint from the hardware store, I set out to create my vision, albeit a bit bigger than I planned. I improvised a weave to hold the strands of 16 gauge wire together and make them a bit stronger, then oxidized and tumbled.
I like the outcome, and I think I will try again, as soon as I get something a bit smaller to use as a mandrel...maybe I will even purchase the real thing!
Stay tuned for more fun with copper, when we return. :)