Friday, June 4, 2010

2 New Pocket Rosaries

I haven't shown any new rosaries lately...I have been creating them, but most have been custom orders!

Here are a couple I have done recently that are actually for sale :)

This one features carribbean blue opal swarovski, sterling and the perfect complementary lampwork pater, created by SueBeads.


Some sort of blue/green agate, sky blue topaz nugget and bronze

The second one was a custom order, but the customer flaked out on...there were signs pointing to it from the beginning, but I wanted to believe she was above-board, but I should have followed my instincts.  Lesson learned...check feedback, read between lines!  It was based on an earlier piece, but she wanted a larger crucifix. Well, actually, she chose a different crucifix, then after I had the piece completed, she noticed an "imperfection" which was actually just a spot in the beautiful handcasting where the original model piece was lovingly worn.  I tried to explain this to her, so she chose this one.  I may change it out for something a little more balanced, but for now I will leave it as is.

Both are listed in my shops!

3 comments:

  1. I love your pocket rosaries. I have made chaplets and bracelets.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The second one is my favorite. great work. regards Stefanie

    ReplyDelete
  3. i absolutely LOVE these!!!!!!!!!!! stunning!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...