Wednesday, March 3, 2010

So incredibly ready for Spring!!!

Sorry I have been missing in action for a couple weeks.   Custom orders (yay), day job, family...of course, not in that order :)

Most of the snow has melted, but there are still some icy piles in my back yard...walked around through the soft boggy yard to survey the aftermath - so many bushes and shrubs broken and bent. Not to mention the roof shingles laying all over the ground!  Last week we had high winds of up to 50mph!  Our house is on a corner and it got pummeled.  I really want/need a warm spring day with nothing else to do but work outside.

Saturday is my "Painting with Fire" workshop with Barbara Lewis!  I am so excited...I know that I will be getting to meet not only Barbara, but several more my new blogger friends there...Cindy Wimmer, Jeanette Blix Ryan, Kerry Bogert to drop a few names.   Who else will be in Reston on Saturday?  Give me a shout out!

I will have to zoom from Reston quickly back to Frederick for Ben's Cub Scout "Blue & Gold Banquet" where he will be receiving his Bear patch...he's very excited!

Have several new pieces made, but my photos are suckish lately...here are some sweet earrings featuring Swarovskis and brass findings.






Come on, Spring!  I'm ready :)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Melissa
    I'm really looking forward to meeting you too! And I will end up missing my oldest son's Blue and Gold Banquet which will be on the same night. :-(
    I wanted to tell you, we love eating at La Madeleine too!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...