Friday, February 28, 2014

What I've been playing with lately!

Hi all - Raise your hand if you are so tired of winter ice and snow that you could just cry!  Both mine are up!  It looks like those of us in the Mid Atlantic area are due for some more this weekend, so maybe I will get some new jewelry made.

I know I haven't been blogging here regularly, so I thought I would stop by and show you some photos of things I am working on!  Have been bitten by the polymer clay bug after taking a class with Christine Damm at ArtBliss last year.  Hubby got me some materials for Christmas and I have been slowly but surely making my way through a few designs.  There is definitely a learning curve, but have been making molds like crazy!

Here are a few completed ones...the skull is for my boy!


This next batch are some that need to be finished...yes, a few got a bit dark, but they will be painted!


Here are the hearts I finally finished, but not in time for Valentine's Day.  They will be going in my shop soon, though along with most of this stuff, and hopefully a bit more!  Those tiny flowers are being placed on some cute little birdies.


Speaking of hearts, the AJE Design team, along with a few special guests will be showing their creations made from my enameled fluttery hearts for the February Component of the Month challenge...Be sure to stop back by on Monday, March 3 to take a gander at what we created.  I am so excited to see how everyone used them!  I hope to get a few more of  these made soon as well!


Thanks for stopping by!  I promise not to stay so long between posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...