Tuesday, July 3, 2012

6th Bead Soup Blog Party

Yes, the 6th!! Bead Soup Blog Party is fast approaching!  400 jewelry artists are participating and have been randomly paired up to swap bead soup!  This go 'round, the Hop will take place over 3 reveal dates...July 28, August 11, and August 25th.  Click on the link to Lori Anderson's Pretty Things Blog for more information on the party and see the full list of participants.

I am pleased to introduce my partner for this party...Ema Kilroy, of Ema K Designs!  Ema is a lampwork artist and a fabulous jewelry designer!  I stopped by her blog and took a look at her Etsy shop and am in awe!

The first thing that wowed me was the gorgeous stringer work on her lampwork beads...just look at these scrolls!



Yummy!!


Then I saw her kumihimo work...something I have been meaning to learn for ages, but haven't...look at this gorgeous bracelet!


Then I visited her blog, and saw all the other cool work she is doing with metals and patinas! Very cool!

I am so looking forward to what Ema sends...I know it will be spectacular!  As for my package to Ema? I'll tell you all about it another day!  Don't want to spoil the surprise!  We will be unveiling our creations on the 2nd reveal day, August 11th.

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous lampwork! I can't wait to see what you receive! I'm gonna check her out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, I am blushing. Thank you for such kind words Melissa. I hope you are happy with your soup.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...