Friday, June 29, 2012

Long Time, No See...Ramblings

Hello, friends!  Time has flown by since I last posted anything...a lot of family activity this month and I have had a hard time sitting down and documenting anything.

School ended, B finished 5th grade!  He received a Presidential Certificate of Excellence!

We immediately went to the beach for a few days...had a blast, although the weather was not optimal.


We got a bit of sun, but it was mostly cloudy...

and windy!


B found this on the beach for me!

After we got home, we celebrated Father's Day, and our 13th anniversary on the 20th.  J got me 2 books I had on my wish list...Mixed Metal Mania by Kim St. Jean and Foldforming by Charles Lewton Brain!  I love them both...be prepared for new metal pieces!

Since then, it has been 9-5 work, house work, yard work, Boy Scouts (B got his Scout badge, so he is official!).  We are getting ready for him to go to Boy Scout camp for a week...his first sleep away...yikes!

Not much jewelry making going on...have some things started, and simmering, but not ready to show!

Here are some pretties from around my yard, however!




Stay tuned...I will be introducing my Bead Soup partner soon, and hopefully unveiling some new Melismatic Morsels!

Happy Friday...hope you have a fabulous weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...