Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Woohoo! ArtBLISS Registration is Open!!

Cindy Wimmer and Jeanette Blix have done it again!  Oh, my...so many great classes and teachers!  How do I decide?  I am still jumping up and down about getting to take 2 of these classes from Richard Salley in a month, then ArtBLISS goes and announces...


3 full days of workshops and activities.
Dates and Location:
Sept. 21-23, 2012
Sterling, VA


Classes offered by:


Diane Cook
Stacie Florer
Kerry Bogert
Christine Damm
Erin Seigel
Beth Taylor
April Bowles-Olin

For more information, go to the ArtBLISS site and read all about it!

What about you?  Are you signing up for ArtBLISS?  If so, what classes?  Decisions,  decisions!

Edited to add...there is a giveaway involved on Cindy's and Jeanette's blogs!!!

4 comments:

  1. Melissa, we're so happy that you're all set to come again this year! You are an "original" - all the way back to our first instructor, Barbara Lewis. It will be like a reunion! Thanks for helping us spread the word.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will you be there? I'm coming out for Friday and Saturday. I'd just love to meet up with you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are going to have an amazing time!!! Wish I could be there too~

    ReplyDelete
  4. sadly I will not be attending this year, and I will miss you and LeAnn! I just had too many house repairs so far this year to do - I can't spend any money on workshops after a new roof, a $7000 sewer line repair and various and assorted other things! I hope you all have a great time!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...