Friday, March 25, 2011

Happy Friday and a huge Thank You!

Just stopping by quickly today to say hi, and thank you in a big way for all your kind words of congratulations and kudos regarding my SBS Wire project!  That means so much to me :)

I've been laying low a bit this week, doing some Spring cleaning in our cluttered, messy house.  I have taken some time to play, however...mostly with my post-Stephanie Lee Metal Magic knowledge and doing a bit of enameling....no pictures yet on that front, but they will be forthcoming.  Trying to finish up a piece for the March Art Bead Scene Challenge, using that gorgeous tropical color pallette, before March ends!
The Man I Love
J came home this week with his head almost shaved!  This is called a #1...he says he is getting used to it so that this summer he can shave it completely...but not the beard!  He's a nut!

Hope you are all having a great day!



1 comment:

I love reading your comments!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...