Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Bullseye!



I made this back before Christmas in a late night craft show frenzy...it didn't sell (among several other pieces) and I am just now feeling the motivation to get photos taken and posted here and there. I will be posting a few of the others as well over the next few days.

This is a double-drilled Botswana "bullseye" agate that I really had no idea what to do with...I went with a "less is more" attitude and turned it into a simple pendant with a pale smoky quartz brio dangle.

By the way, my Bead Soup mix went out the door today!! It was way more difficult to choose a collection to send away than I thought it would be...hopefully, Cassie will like my selections and create something amazing!


1 comment:

  1. WOW, Melissa. That piece is phenomenal!! What a beauty. Your photography is wonderful, too. Nice job. Can't wait to see what you put together w/ whatever Cassie sends you!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...