Friday, January 15, 2010

Bid on gorgeous jewelry, help Haiti!

Several jewelry artists/bloggers out there are auctioning off some of their beautiful work to help the Haitian earthquake victims. I wanted to give them a helping hand and hopefully send some traffic their way to say "thank you" for their efforts.

Deryn Mentock of Something Sublime is offering this yummy necklace...

If you bid on Deryn's necklace, go over and comment on this post over at Lemoncholy's Flight of Fancy. Kecia will be holding a drawing for one of her signature "Patchwork of Love" pendants!

Nina Bagley at Ornamental is auctioning this gorgeous piece...

2 comments:

  1. ok, let me try again! (my keyboard went haywire on me!)

    so much outpouring of love and support! thanks for the mention!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did see these beautiful pieces on both of their blogs. They are both such generous souls.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...