Saturday, December 5, 2009

1st snow of the season...

Well, someone was happy this morning :) No, it wasn't me! I don't mind snow, but this one was up and out the door pushing the shovel around before I could get the coffee made. That will be handy later on when we need to get the driveway and sidewalks cleared!

Notice the untied shoe?

Luckily, it was only about 1 inch or so, but it was pretty cold today, so it hung around awhile. He and his dad actually sledded, but waited until after dark. Boys!

Here's a shot out my back door...


And out the front...



1 comment:

  1. I think we got more snow than anyone expected! It was a nice surprise though and my boys loved it too! :-)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...