Thursday, November 19, 2009

Welcome to my new blog home!

Make yourself comfy!
I am feeling positive about my venue change...so far so good :)

As I indicate in earlier posts, my 1st of 3 shows over the next 2 weeks is Sunday, so have been cranking out some new items. This one is a church bazaar at the Catholic church where I sing, so I anticipate some rosary/spiritual jewelry sales, so have been focusing on that this week.

With the economy, I also wanted to make sure to include some simpler, less expensive items, so have been working with that in mind. Here are 4 of a series of necklaces I have been creating out of beautiful, affordable copper. All have cute toggle clasps in the front, but each has a different type of focal.



Carved coral with brecciated jasper
Amulet agate (at least, that's what the vendor called it) with Czech glass
Imperial jasper
Silver Leaf jasper
More to come!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...