Thursday, May 28, 2009

Pardon our dust...

Trying to incorporate a few changes around here...Pink Zinnias has been a good blog, but it is time to change my monniker a bit in keeping with where I am in my head, heart, and pocketbook. I have been debating leaving Typepad and going to a free site, but I really like it here, so in an effort to generate more traffic, am changing the blog title for now, with a domain name change down the road.  I decided to simply use my name, it is my business name after all.


Coming next will be a new header, although I may have 1 or 2 pink zinnias stuck here and there :)


I am also going to be incorporating some weekly posts, in an effort to be more consistent in my blogging...stay tuned!

1 comment:

  1. Let me know when the url is changed :-)).

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...