Thursday, May 21, 2009

Frederick Arts Market...

I will be selling (hopefully) my jewelry at the Frederick Arts Market on this Sunday, May 24 from 1-5.  The market is located at 15 W. Patrick Street in beautiful downtown Frederick.  If you live in the area or nearby, please stop by and say hello!  I would love to see you:)


From their website...The Frederick Artist Market is an indoor arts and crafts market that features the work of up to 25 local artists, including jewelry, pottery, art, photography, and other hand-crafted items.  The event, which is free to attend and open to the public, runs from 1:00-5:00 p.m..  The Frederick Artist Market happens six times per year.  For more information, including how to participate, contact the Frederick Arts Council at 301-662-4190 or via email jdobbins@frederickartscouncil.org.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Melissa! You had "followed" my blog at http://Takung.Blogspot.com. I have changed the url now to http://FleurVioletteJewelry.Blogspot.com. Please "re-follow" there so that the link is changed. I'm sorry for this inconvenience...thanks for the follow :-)).
    And you have given me a link in your blogroll here, can you please change the link there too? :-) Thank you sooo much!
    Swati

    ReplyDelete
  2. How did it go at the market?

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...