Friday, February 20, 2009

Donna Pool Designs

February's featured EtsyBlogger is fellow Maryland-er Donna Pool of Donna Pool Designs!  Visit her Etsy shop for custom & vintage buttons, photography, cool hand-sewn teddy bears, Christmas ornaments and much more. 


In Donna's own words..."I used to love looking through old Life and Look magazines my parents and grandparents had saved and I've collected old photography magazines for years. I make my vintage buttons out of recycled images from those because they're like preserving tiny bits of history...a fascinating little peek into the past."


I love these cat buttons she created from photos of her own 2 kitties!


Cat buttons


Don't forget to also take a look at Donna's blog...http://ddpool.blogspot.com


Awww..look at this sweet hand-sewn teddy!


CustomPinkFlannel1

2 comments:

  1. Hey Melissa! I just dropped in to tell you there's an award waiting for you over at my blog! You deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love her buttons - they are so neat!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...