Monday, August 20, 2012

And the NEW winner is....

drumrolllllllllllll.......


....llllllllllll......

wait for it......

Oops!  I forgot to take the Earrings Everyday members out of the pile, and in my delirium of getting things accomplished, didn't think of it until this morning!



The winner is Suzanne!!! Suzanne - send me you snail mail address and I will get these out to you!

Thanks to all who left fabulously sweet comments!  You all rock!  I wish I could send everyone a pair.  I will be doing another one just on my blog soon!

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations Keirsten!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to the winner!! I love the way your son picked a winner!! Made me smile!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to the winner. How I wished that I had won. It would be blast if ever that happened.
    financial planner brisbane

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...