Thursday, January 19, 2012

Bead Soup Blog Party!

Wow, I believe this is my 5th Bead Soup Blog Party to participate in!  Lucky me, I was randomly chosen to be part of the current installment of this fabulous shindig!  Lucky, because about 380 something fab jewelry designers entered, but only 200 were chosen!

So, I got my partner, Michelle Escano-Caballero!  She is the creator of beautiful polymer clay components and jewelry, as well as other mixed media art! I am very excited to swap beads and see what we come up with! Check out her Etsy Shop...CabbyCraft  and her blog Cabby Crafter to see her cool designs!

You know I love the flowers!
Lovely embossed copper bracelet!
Stay tuned!  I have to get my creative juices flowing to send Michelle some fun and fab components!  I can't wait to see what she sends me!  The party will be on March 3rd!  Don't worry...I'll send you some reminders before that!


2 comments:

  1. So glad to meet you, Melissa.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited to see what the two of you make!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...