Friday, May 13, 2011

Just a quick hello...

have been really busy with lots of stuff lately, but wanted to say "O hai" before you forget about me :)

I was scrambling, trying to get ready for a show tomorrow, alas, it was cancelled due to probable heavy rain and storms.  Part of me is sad, I really wanted to do the show, and I had been busting it for the last few days.  The more realistic part of me is relieved, as I wasn't really ready!  I have got to get my procrastination under control.

I hope to finish what I started, and get some photos taken and load all my new goodies into my shops, so stay tuned for that.

I'll leave you with a virtual walk through my garden as of a couple days ago...my iris and clematis are really kickin' it :)









Have a fabulous weekend!

2 comments:

  1. When you get that procrastination under control, share with me how you did it please! Enjoy the newfound free time this weekend. Love the walk through your garden, we share the same iris it looks like, the purple and white that I have is called jesse's song and I got it for Mother's day many years ago as my son's name is Jesse.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous flower pics!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...