Wednesday, October 1, 2008

I got a Blog Award!?

Brilliante_award


Tammy from Tammy’s Treasure Chest, creator of some of the coolest jewelry out there has bestowed upon me a Brilliante Weblog Award!


Oh, my goodness. I feel faint! Thank you from the bottom of my heart! Wow, what an honor, I never expected it! There are so many people who have influenced me and inspired me to create and blog. I feel pretty unworthy to have been given this award, but I promise to work hard to deserve it. :)


In passing the torch, I am nominating the following blogs to receive this award as well. I know several of them have received it from other bloggers, but that just attests to the pure, yummy goodness of their blogs!


  1. Something Sublime (Deryn Mentock) I never cease to be inspired by this woman’s art and acts of kindness.

  2. Nomadic Creations (Stacie Florer) You will see her blog a lot for these awards! Along with Deryn, Stacie’s was one of the 1st blogs I started reading daily. She makes really cool metal jewelry as well!

  3. McFarland Designs – I love looking at Tamara’s jewelry creations, especially her rings, plus I like the pictures of her chickens, since I am a country girl!

  4. Chris Kerr Jewelry – Chris makes some of the neatest etched copper jewelry and wears her faith proudly for all to share!

  5. Delia Stone’s Studio – Delia makes gorgeous wire-wrapped jewelry and writes some great tutorials as well!

  6. A Metalsmith’s Journey (Janice Fowler) – Janice has already received this award, but I included her on my list because she always links to some great jewelry-making resources out there and runs a really cool forum as well (Jewelry Artists Network)

  7. Kab’s Creative Concepts (Kerry Bogert) – I have only been reading Kerry’s blog for a while, but I always get drawn in to the fun lampwork and jewelry designs…you will too!

Here are the rules for this award:


1. The winner can put the logo on their blog.


2. Link to the person you received your award from.


3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs.


4. Put links of those blogs on yours.


5. Leave a message on the blogs you've nominated.


6. Write an acceptance speech in the style of the Academy Awards, thanking every body's mother, father, sister, brother, aunties and uncles and the kitchen staff at your favorite restaurant!


Now, go and visit these great blogs and show them some love!

1 comment:

I love reading your comments!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...