Thursday, May 30, 2013

Happy BIrthday, J!

Oh my! I just realized how long it has been since I have posted...I was about to start drafting my May AJE Component of the Month post and saw that my last post was for the April one! Time flies! So, what has been going on with me? Enjoying Spring with my boys...I mentioned my boys (plural) the other day and someone said, "oh, I thought you only had 1 child". I do...one 11-yo son and one 56-yo husband who is definitely still a boy! In fact, today is his birthday!

I didn't know him here, but isn't he a cutie?



 He is such an amazing Dad...here are a few of my favs of him and B from over the years!

















Happy Birthday, Jess...I love you!

 

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous8:52 PM

    Happy Birthday!!Nice to see what an awesome Dad you are and the love in the pictures with you and Ben!! Wishing you many more wonderful memories to make together,,, your friend Nicole

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...