Thursday, December 20, 2012

Crazy...

up on Earrings Everyday! 



Crazy...trying to get everything I need to get done, in the time I have left!  I actually am taking today and tomorrow as vacation days from my work, but I know I am forgetting something!

Am still offering 20% off everything in my Etsy shop through the month of December.  Too late for Dec 25 delivery, but there is always after Christmas!  I accept direct payments and Etsy gift certificates!

I have a bunch of new jewelry to take shots of and list, so keep checking back...most of it is stuff I keep meaning to finish, but am just now getting to it! One necklace has been taken apart about 5 times now and re-done!

Crazy!





1 comment:

I love reading your comments!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...