Friday, July 27, 2012

Bead Soup 6, about to commence...

tomorrow, Saturday, July 28.  All I can say is, thank goodness mine isn't due until August 11th!!

I realized today, that I haven't shown you all what I sent to my partner EmaK, nor what cool and wondrous things she sent me.

Today, I'm showing you what I sent out!

Sweet Czech glass from ArteBella Surplus

Enameled filigree beads, torch-fired by moi!

The focal - a mixed metal soldered pendant with a little mother of pearl, created by moi!

Matching copper toggle clasp, also created by moi!

Extras, to round out the soup..satin-finish copper rondells, and some 6mm feather -lace amethyst
I can't wait to see what Ema creates from it...stay tuned, and I will show you the great stash I got from her.

In the meantime, make sure to go check out all the amazing bead soup creations that will start being posted at midnight tonight!!  For a list of everyone participating in tomorrow's hop, visit the Queen of Bead Soup herself, Lori Anderson!

7 comments:

  1. Hi Melissa,
    I am with you so glad that my reveal date isn't until August 11th too. I just got started on mine. I love what you sent to your partner. The focal and clasp are fabulous. Looking forward to seeing what she does with her soup mix.
    Therese

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your work is just astonishingly good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yur partner is a lucky gal! Can't wait to see what she cooks up :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great soup mix Melissa! I love your pieces especially the toggle, very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh what fun stuff you sent out!! I'm really enchanted with that pendant you made. It's a real beauty!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love what you sent out!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love what you sent to me Melissa. I particularly love the focal and the toggle. Our big reveal is tomorrow. I can't wait to show off what I made.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...