- After some encouragement from last Friday's random thoughts post, I am back!
- To all those serving or have served in our nation's armed forces, in any capacity, "Thank you,"
|Visiting Grandpa at Arlington Cemetary, Memorial Day 2011|
- Tonight, I will be sleeping on a gym floor in a sleeping bag, while my Webelos son runs around like crazy, shooting Nerf guns at other 10-11 year old CubScouts...yippeee!
- Tomorrow morning, after a sleepless night, and waking with an aching back, said CubScout and I will join the rest of his pack to pick up food donations in the neighborhood for this years "Scouting For Food" drive.
- After that, a shower, and maybe a nap...I am heading down to the Bead Society of Greater Washington's Annual Fall Bead Bazaar, in Gaithersburg! My dear friend, the fabulous Ms. Barbara Lewis, will have a booth, as well as some of my favorite lampwork artists! If you are in the area, you should definitely attend!
- So, the concensus was that I should, in fact, offer some of my components for sale. I have decided to do just that...but it will be a little while until I amass enough that I really don't want to hoard for myself. Umm, by the way, how do you art beads people do it. Everytime I say, "okay, gonna enamel something to sell!", I look at them, and say "Ooh, I should keep this and make xxxx"! You are all rolling your eyes by now! Anyway, here is a sneak peak at what I did last night!
- Have a wonderful, autumn weekend! As always, thanks for stopping by!