Monday, November 21, 2011

Grateful...

for family, near and far,
for friends, online and off,
for house and home,
heart and mind,
grace and strength,
creativity and inspiration.

I am blessed.

Prototype for new design...I plan to add it to a new rosary soon!
Might not be around again until next week...although we have no special Thanksgiving plans, our little family will be spending as much time together as possible! I plan to cook a traditional meal for Thursday, then I have my biggest show of the year on Friday! If you are in the area, hop on up to the Frederick Holiday Artists Market, 15 W Patrick Street, Frederick, from 10-6! 


So until next time, have a Blessed and Happy Thanksgiving!

3 comments:

  1. Too funny! I was just getting ready to write a post on being thankful, when I saw yours!! Glad great minds think alike. :) We are also having a small Thanksgiving, but I don't have a show in the works. I hope you have lots of sales. I'm glad you do shows so people can see your work in person, it truly speaks for itself. Have a wonderful holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful cross! Good luck at the show! I hope everyone that attends is ready to spend money.

    Have a blessed Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the cross, grateful for your friendship and so wish i was closer to hop on over to your show! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...