Symptoms include, but are not limited to:
- complete lack of motivation to accomplish anything unless it involves metal, fire, a hammer, ferric chloride, solder and wire...
- daily thoughts of "calling-in sick" just so you can try that elusive technique just one more time...
- dizzy, headachy stupor from breathing too much flux smoke...
- black, grimy residue underneath fingernails...
- financial difficulty can arise suddenly, due to a seemingly "life or death" need for new tools, stone cabochons of all sizes, sheet metal, hammers
- hearing voices...usually these are just your family members begging you to make them dinner or wash their clothes
|Carol and Robbie look on as Deryn starts our "Wax On" class|
|Sandi, Sally, Carol and Deryn|
|Me, experimenting with texture!|
|The Man - Richard Salley!|
|My "Lasting Impressions" pieces|
Cindy has lots more photos on her blog...go check them out!