Monday, February 7, 2011

Bead Soup Mix Tape

I didn't get a chance to photograh the bead soup I sent LeAnn, since my daily mantra is "procrastinate"!  So I borrowed one she took and wanted to share a peek with you.  You can go over to her blog post and see more details.
photo courtesy of LeAnn Weih
I was a bit nervous, since I was including components made by me, but she assures me she loves them!  My fav piece is the brass bezel that I enameled and resined over a kaleidoscope image...the white enamel has sort of a "shabby" finish which makes me smile.  The other focal - yes, I sent 2 cuz I am an over achiever - is an riveting and enameling design I have been working on for a while and it finally came out right :)

I can't wait to see what she creates!


6 comments:

  1. I'm totally in love with your clasp!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty stuff~~It'll be fun to see the result~

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love everything you sent! It is such a pleasure to work with you beautiful handmade components!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So exciting! That pendant, at least I think it is, is SO cool!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh how I want all that! Looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Melissa~
    Beautiful!! I will travel over to look at your partners next.
    Love the kaleidoscope design =)) Very unique!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...