Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Shout out!

A while back, I purchased some gorgeous beads from Sue Kennedy of SueBeads.  They were some of her fabulous Terrazzo beads.  I used a pair of them in my June ABS challenge earrings, but the rest were sitting on my table for a while.

Then, one day last week, I was flipping through my collection of design publications and ran across the perfect bracelet design for them!  From the EasyWire 2009, I found Cindy Wimmer's copper and lampwork bracelet tutorial, and shouted "EUREKA!"  Okay, no I didn't shout that, but you get my drift :)

I set to work and followed Cindy's fab tutorial, I hammered all my swirls, though, and added one of my own enameled filigree beads to the mix.  The copper really accentuates the colors in Sue's beautiful beads.  It feels really comfortable to wear as well.


Thanks Sue and Cindy!!

5 comments:

  1. The bracelet is wonderful and the colors amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That *is* the perfect combo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Melissa, I love the combination of Sue's beads with the enameled bead. It came out beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! I'm featuring you in my blog, I took some of your photos, hope you don't mind...
    Sofia

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...