Saturday, June 19, 2010

Bead Soup Party...Day 1!

Hi all!  Back from a relaxing and fun beach trip!  Was wishing we could have stayed longer, but as soon as the garage door opened, I felt so happy to be home!  I will post some photos later, but this post  is all about...Bead Soup!

Today is Day 1 and the following list includes the 1st 12  fabulous artists who are unveiling their soup today.  The entire list of what is to come can be accessed here, at Lori Anderson's Pretty Things blog.  Oh look, she is the 1st one on the list!

1. Lori, Pretty Things
2. Lorelei, Lorelei1141
5. Katie, KatieBead
6. Kimberly, Bahama Dawn
7. Debbie, Prairie Emporium
8. Lisa, Joolz by Lisa
10. Janet, Singing Woods
11. Julianna, Juls Beads
12. Erin, Treasures Found

Go hop on over to these 12, drool and leave a comment.  Then be sure to check back tomorrow...I will post a list of the next 12!  My soup is due to be ready on the 23rd, and I am cooking the pot overtime as I am a bit behind, but never fear, I tend to work best under a deadline!

Here is a reminder of the pretties I got from my partner Kate Clawson, who will also be unveiling on the 23rd.  My biggest challenge is that leaf focal...it is pretty big, so it needs to be balanced just right!  Stay tuned!








2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see what you made!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That focal is gorgeous! I can't wait to see what you do with it!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...