Monday, August 24, 2009

Long Time, No See...

Hey folks!  I can't believe it has been almost a month since I posted here!  A lot of stuff going on to prevent me from taking the time to create a blog post.  I've mostly just been trying to enjoy my family in these last few weeks of summer.  We've been getting Ben all settled in a new routine and ready for 3rd grade...he started today! 


I participated in the Catholic Heritage Festival in Centreville, VA this past Saturday...my 1st outdoor venue.  Not sure that I like outdoor shows...it was a stormy day, without rain, but a good bit of wind.  I rented a tent, as I haven't wanted to make that commitment yet, and it was a very old EZ-up that would not have withstood the rain had it decided to come back, so I was lucky there.  The wind toppled over a few of my displays though, while customers were standing around, so that was embarrassing.  All in all it was quite the learning experience.  I did make a few good sales, though, and some contacts for possible future custom work, which is what it is all about.


I made quite a bit of new inventory last week to fill-in some holes, so will be snapping photo and posting here and in my shops this week.


Happy Monday!  Here is to a great week :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...