Thursday, August 27, 2009

2 Features Today!

I was pleased to hear that my Tuxedo earrings were included in this Etsy Treasury!  These are some of my favorites, and it is nice to see them noticed.


Blackflowers2


If that wasn't enough fun, I got an Etsy convo from a really cool artistan Keirsten Giles, who asked to feature me on her blog!  She didn't have to twist my arm at all, and what a swell feature it is!  I don't know about the genius part, though :)


http://cerebraldilettante.blogspot.com/2009/08/under-exposed-genius-melissa-meman.html  Take a gander at the rest of her blog while you are there...this "mysteriously sexy" chick is a hoot!


Thank you so much Keirsten!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...