Friday, July 17, 2009

Friday Faves - featuring Starving Jewelry Artists

Friday Faves is back this week with some mouthwateringly tangy orange items from some of the talented artists from the Starving Jewelry Artists Forum and Etsy Street Team.


I snagged a treasury today when it opened up and found some gorgeous pieces in one of my favorite colors - tangerine/orange!  It looks like I am not the only one with a thing for that color, because at the same time I was creating mine, several other orange-themed ones popped up!


Click and go directly to the treasury page to see the true beauty...this is just a screen shot :)


 

Juicytreasury

1 comment:

  1. Tammy7:29 AM

    I love orange too! It's my favorite!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...