Friday, December 5, 2008

December 8 is National Brownie Day! What's your favorite?

Everybody loves brownies, right?  Our current favorites are the Ghirardelli Double Chocolate version...we keep a big box in our pantry for whenever there is no other dessert in the house.  Costco offers a box that contains about 6 batches!  The boy likes to help make them, and this version is so easy, he can!



  • I pkg Ghirardelli Double Chocolate brownie mix (it has chocolate chips in it!)
  • 1 egg
  • 1/3 c oil
  • 1/3 c water


        Mix, bake @ 325 degrees for about 40 minutes and eat!  We like ours just barely done, so that they are still a bit gooey, with a scoop of vanilla icecream. Yummmmmmmmy!!


Brownies   


Here is the finished product...


Brownies2 


The best part?  Clean up is a snap...


Brownies3

8 comments:

  1. I'm sorry, but I don't like brownies, but I don't like chocolate! I know, something is WRONG with me! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yummy!! I saw this but i was wondering how would be. I like sweet but not to rich. yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Licking the bowl was always my favorite part!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Always nice to have a helper in the kitchen.
    Great pics.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the new look here!!!
    I am taking some time to look around and catch up...wow!!!! You have been really busy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great brownies - but REALLY great young man!! He is amazingly handsome!!!! Gosh, reminds me a bit of my boy. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is such a great pic...I too, waited to lick the bowl when I was a kid. Now, I have to make sure I just don't get a spoon and start dipping it out!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These brownies are the greatest! I love the ones they make called Turtle Brownies, yummy!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...