Monday, September 15, 2008

Rosary Kind of Weekend...

and boy are my fingers sore!  I made 3 new wire-wrapped rosaries this weekend (well, almost 3 - 1 needs a bit more work) in an effort to get some inventory stockpiled for some more Autumn shows that I am doing.  One of them is at St. John the Beloved in McLean, VA, where I sing, so I like to have a nice selection of rosaries, rosary bracelets, and other spiritual jewelry when showing there.  I have a ways to go, as I have been concentrating on other techniques lately.

When doing wrapped-loops, I like to use my fingers as much as possible to keep plier dings at a minimum, but it really does take a toll on them...it usually takes me about 5 rosaries or other wrapped pieces to build up  a good callous, sort of like guitar-playing!

Hopefully, I'll have some pictures to post later!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...